Thursday, December 7, 2006

The Salaryman and the Dragon

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to make this a full entry, story or review so a brief entry will have to suffice.



Today was the day: The official release date of the Xbox 360 title, Blue Dragon. Like most salarymen in Japan, I am shackled to my desk for more hours than is legally allowed. The fact that I don't get overtime pay adds to the torture I must endure each work day. Today however, I managed to escape early enough to get home and receive my scheduled delivery of Blue Dragon.



I was lucky enough to get a bonus mouse pad and stickers for my Xbox with the order. I don't have any time to play this evening but I'll prepare a review as soon as I can. Expect entries on Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Gears of War, and Blue Dragon in the near future. For now, here is a picture of my new friend.





1 comment:

Floyd said...

I like this one, it is shorter but it makes me want to hear the rest of it. I will be waiting! muwahaha!!